6.30.2009

of planners and things

Tonight, the unthinkable happened. No joke. This rarely happens to me but when it does, panic ensues.

I lost my planner. In other words, 90% of my brain was missing in action this evening. Rather that trying to find it for the first hour, I had a meltdown. I sighed and cried and panicked because that's what I do best. My emotions went to the extreme and I began envisioning all the horrific things that would happen; I would be late for all my appointments and I wouldn't be able to contact anyone because I'm the only person who stores her numbers in a planner rather than a cell phone. (Pardon the run-on sentence. I just had to vent.) Sigh. It was a hectic evening and I am considering some therapy to help me.

After collecting myself, I managed to stumble around the house and dump everything upside down. And there, in the middle of a pile of rubble, I found my better half. Heh. Now I'm off to clean the mess I created to find my precious little baby :)



1 comment: