6.24.2009

doodles

For those of you who don't know me well, I have a confession to make. When it comes to other art forms outside of photography, I am pretty much a hopeless case. Honest. Sorry to disappoint you. Even my stick figures are hard to make out. But, I always seem to surprise myself because take a look at this internet. Yes, I drew that. I also drew a great many other things, but I love.love.love.love this one the most. I have had this artsy creation in my head for a long while, but have never been able to put it to paper. Eventually, I'd like to be able to transfer my doodles onto a computer like Natalie Jost does (she's my inspiration to keep trying harder to create things like this) and use them for websites or Twitter backgrounds. I dunno; we'll see how long this creative streak lasts.

Anyways, the kids I nanny couldn't believe it either, "Kriiiiiistin, I had no idea you could draw so well! The last time you drew something..." The little girl never finished her sentence and I'm not sure I wanted her to. It's nice to know I'm improving? Stick figures with straw hair was getting a little old, ya know ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment