6.30.2009

5:365

If you don't already know, I am employed as a full-time nanny to four children. I do a wide variety of activities from washing dishes to supervising disagreements to gluing random sticks together for a craft. I now have a whole new respect for all mothers out there. As a nannying, I have had to sacrifice so many things for these kids. Even if I feel like crap and want to sit around, I don't always have that option because someone is either begging for food or needing help with something. Anyways, enough of that. Many of the pictures that make their debut here on the blog this summer will probably have something to do with kiddish themes. For that, I apologize.

Today, "my kids" participated in a craft activity at the local library. Hallelujah! That meant free time for me :) I decided to dig into Kierkegaard's book, Practice in Christianity. It's really deep, but very interesting. Earlier this year in school, my professors spent a decent amount of time discussing Kierkegaard and I've been dying to read some of his stuff. Not an easy read, but that's okay.


One of the crafts that was made this afternoon....

No comments:

Post a Comment