6.02.2009

Meet Sarah

She probably will shoot me for doing this, but I love her and she's one of my closest friends. (Oh, and I think she's the prettiest...I love her red hair!) This is my friend Sarah who lives in "that state just south of Michigan" (aka Ohio). We initially met online, but because of the short distance between us, we have been able to meet halfway several times (major props to Paneras for putting up with our jabber). She is a music major at the University of Toledo and can play the harp like it's no one's business. She also composes her own piano music that is just amazing (very jealous of that musical skill right there). She has even recorded her own album. Talk about talent! I just wanted to share one picture that I took of her :)

(Please don't kill me, Sarah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment