6.05.2009

Headers and other random things

I am in the process of tweaking a few things here, including the header, so please bear with me.

I also have a busy weekend ahead of me as my cousin is graduating from high school. I was privileged to shoot her senior pictures, so this is special for me. It'll be a fun time to see my other cousins and of course, I will be carrying my camera. (Note to self: don't forget your camera batteries.) You don't even want to know the story behind that...

I'll leave with a few images to enjoy from a band shoot I did two weeks ago.

Happy Friday!





2 comments:

  1. You have some lovely textures and I like the cropping on tha acoustic. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner! And I absolutely love the two first b&w photos. Ammaazing.

    ReplyDelete