6.28.2009

Meet Kristin

Not only does she have the sweetest name ever (it's even spelled the RIGHT way; great parents think alike), this girl has the most awesome sense of style and a colorful personality to match. Kristin and I have been friends for less than a month and we have hit it off so well. I will miss her when she moves back to South Carolina in August for school.

Yesterday, I took Kristin's picture just for fun. I think I shot over one hundred images and I loved every single one of them. It was so, so, so, so hard to choose which to post here. Be sure to take a look at the slideshow because there are some other stunning shots you don't want to miss.

(PS - Day Three in my 365 project will be coming later on.)























3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:29 PM

    These are really fun! I LOVE what her sense of style (dress, makeup and hair) bring to this. The location ROCKS, too. ;) My favorite is about half way down - she's twilring under some arches. Perfect!! Also the second one from the bottom has amaaaaazing light. BUT I can't hardly pic favs, cause tehy're all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices! Those are all my favorites too! Have we really known eachother for less than a month? Crazy! :)
    Love you!
    ~KristIn

    p.s. the kreatively kristin header is adrorable!

    ReplyDelete