7.05.2009

Wow!

I really don't know what to title this post because I am in complete amazement/shock. I had full intentions of posting the next installment of my 365 stuff yesterday, but never got around to it with the holiday. And trust me, this 4th of July was one I will NEVER forget. Ever.

I visited my grandparents yesterday and my Grandma knows I love photography. Back in the day, she used to take lots of pictures, but no longer does. Anyways, yesterday I mentioned I had a few shoots coming up and needed new equipment, but that I would work with what I had. She rattled off a few things...and next thing I knew, I was the proud owner of two tripods and a 70-300mm telephoto/macro lens. I haven't stopped grinning since (my Mom said if she didn't know any better, she would have thought I got engaged yesterday. Hah - doesn't she wish!). Those were the three e.x.a.c.t pieces of equipment I needed the most.

Thank you God for giving me such a wonderful Grandma :)

PS - Pictures coming REALLY soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment