7.30.2009

Tweet, tweet! I'm a Tweety Bird!

Some people disregard Twitter; they say it's just another social network or a time-waster. Yes, it can become addicting and yes it's a great way to connect, but for me, tweeting is rather natural.

You see, for as long as I can remember, my nickname has been Tweety Bird. Visit my house and it won't be too long before you hear "Tweeeeeeeeety Bird!!" It sounds comical, but I am exactly like the Bird sans the yellow body, orange feet and wings. Personality wise, we're spot on. Everything has to be juuuust right. Pussy cats may be imaginary, but I've been known to prance around the house saying, "I tat I tat a buuuuug!!" So how does this relate to Twitter.

Well, if you know me, you have probably noticed that when I am passionate about something, I tend to get rather animated. Whether I'm shrieking in disgust over a bug or defending some political perspective, I tend to flap my hands and dance all over. Literally. And my super awesome Dad calls this tweeting.

My twitter may only be four months old, but I've been tweeting long before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment