7.06.2009

10:365

I have so many pictures from this past weekend and I don't even know what to select to post here. I hate that. On July 4th, I went to a parade, picnic and two barbeques; I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday. Not sure how much I'll get posted this week. I've managed to contract a nasty cold that has left me with little energy. It's probably due to my craziness which includes a lack of sleep, very little food and running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Sigh. My poor immune system is already so weak and fragile, so colds tend to knock me out hard. I could use some lessons in s.l.o.w.i.n.g down. Attacking life at ninety miles an hour is not always wise.

Anyways, today's 365 feature will include a smattering of photos from the weekend.
















No comments:

Post a Comment