7.20.2009

22.365

When I was 11, my family took a roadtrip to Texas and it was torture. We drove through Indiana, Illinois, Missouri and Oklahoma and after arriving in Texas, my brothers and I decided that Oklahoma the worst of them all. We were convinced that Oklahoma had nothing but hick towns filled with redneck farmers who drove John Deere tractors, corralling their cows. Little did I know that at the time, I was passing through the state in which one of my best friends resided in and that I would actually make another trip to that "dreadful state". Well, after a weekend of planning and adjusting schedules, my friend Katie is finally making a trip up here. To see me. For a week. Why anyone would actually want to come see a crazy person like myself is beyond me...but she is. I can't wait. I can already see a few late nights and Starbucks trips on the horizon ;)

let the countdown begin!

our first time meeting last August:


No comments:

Post a Comment