3.20.2010

Shoe-aholic.

Yes, it's true. I love shoes. This picture is actually for another project I'm working on, but I liked it so much, I had to share :) What types of shoes are your favorites? Heels? Flats? Tennies? Do you like ones with patterned designs (zebra stripes, floral pattern, etc), flowers or other embellishments? Since I'm on the taller side, I am not a fan of heels, but I do own several pairs and wear them sometimes. Flats of any style are probably my favorites. If they have different patterns or embellishments, even better!

-----------

This weekend, I am...

...wondering who gave my friends permission to grow up and get married ;)
...sleepy.
...supposed to be doing homework.
...grateful for certain friends.
...happy.
...booking photoshoots.
...exercising. Actually, I already did that. Yesterday I ran 5.5 miles and then this morning I went to my torture class.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I like looking at shoes, there are some very interesting ones out there!
    I don't like shoes on me. Yes, you read that right I don't like them at all. I go barefoot ALL THE TIME. Even in the winter. I'm crazy. I'll run to the barn to feed the rabbits or I'll run down to the cabin, all with no shoes on. Even when the snow is two feet deep. I do own winter boots though and I do wear them :^).
    I like sandals. Because I can wear them to town or something and it still feels like I'm barefoot.
    The "shoes" I want to get would be the old fashion button up kind except I would not want them to shoes, I'd want them to be boots :).
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete