3.27.2010

brothers...

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but my brother is in the Marine Corps. Well, technically, not quite yet. He leaves in mid-August to complete his boot camp at Parris Island, South Carolina. He'll be gone for three months and then ship off somewhere to a base in the US. Then....who knows! It has been so weird thinking he has only a few months left here at home.


my other brother is getting ready to graduate from high school in June. He's already taken one year of college classes as a senior, so he he's got a nice head start. I have no idea what he wants to pursue in the future, but I think it has to do with some newfangled engineering thing. You could call him the Family Clown. I will be blogging his senior shots hopefully soon. I am dreadfully behind...

1 comment:

  1. I love my brothers!! Wow, I'm sure you will miss Jason when he leaves. I don't want to think of living here without David... until the time comes when he does move on to his own place or does something else. :)

    Nathanael is our clown. Yeah, and he gets really silly. Sometimes if I'm trying to do something with him and he is totally not in the mood for doing it, his tendency is to make me laugh and it pretty much works every time (I can't keep a strait face, unless you catch me on "a grumpy day" :). And, of course he loves to make me laugh and he does it all the more.
    But I can't say much about him trying to get the big giggles out of me because I am the same way too :P!

    ReplyDelete