9.11.2011

Oh hello there, blog.

Okay, so before you all think school has come on over and killed me already...please know that I am alive and well.  And I'm still taking photos. In fact, I'm offering a schweet dealio!  If you live within thirty miles of me, you are eligible for this deal.  I live halfway between Ann Arbor and Detroit (which are both in the absolutely lovely state of Michigan).  For fifty dollars you get a thirty minute shoot with thirty photos. This deal is only valid thru October 11, 2011, so get on it folks!  (This shoot does not apply to graduating seniors or engagement photos.)  I know I have readers here in the metro-Detroit area, so shoot me an email!

Also, since school has started, I clearly don't have nearly as much time to update.  So, feel free to follow me on twitter!

And soon, I will get busy and share some images. For now though, you can enjoy this senior teaser!




1 comment:

  1. I want this!!! Too bad you aren't going to fly down here to take some pictures of me ;)

    ReplyDelete