7.18.2010

leavin' on a jet plane.

Well, not quite yet. Tuesday morning I fly off to Colorado and I'll be gone for a while. I'll definitely be snapping lots of pictures, but posting will probably be non-existent. For now, I'll leave you with a few photos from today. I went out with my friend Sarah and we wandered around Ann Arbor experimenting on each other. Overall, it went well. But, I was slightly disappointed with myself. I'm really trying to work on developing more poses that are natural but still unique. I was happy with the edit job, however. I'm still getting used to Lightroom and using presets and so far, it has been fun. I've also included some architectural photos because I LOVE the University of Michigan campus :) Sarah also took lots of photos of ME, which was SO weird. I kept analyzing myself the ENTIRE time. And I was so conscious of the lighting. And standing there was so awkward. I definitely prefer being the photographer!







No comments:

Post a Comment