7.09.2010

card-happy!

Well, today was an exciting day, to say the least. I came home from work, to find a neat little bundle with my address on it. To my surprise, it was my business cards! I feel so legit now. When my graphic designer (thanks Maddy!) initially sent me the first design, I was REALLY skeptical. I had given her some colors and let her go because honestly, I never would have figured out a design. When I opened the box and saw the cards, I immediately fell in love. I can't wait to give them away now!! (Phone number blotted out - if you're interested in talking to book a shoot email me.)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:44 PM

    I LOVE them!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like them! The colors are so nice!
    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RE: Thank you! And no problem. Your photos are beautiful. :) I'm thinking of selling some prints and was wondering if you had any tips? Do you think my photos are sellable?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Candy, I have never actually sold any of my photos before (although people keep telling me I should!)...so I don't really have any tips! I love your photos though and think it's worth a shot! Let me know how it goes - perhaps YOU can give me some tips ;)

    ReplyDelete