10.15.2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

In case you couldn't tell, my blog has changed a bit.  I've wanted to give my blog a slightly different feel lately, so I ditched the single column.  I like it.  My blog feels cozy now, if that's even possible.  The only problem?  Many of my past photos are slightly too big for the column widths.  I'm in the process of trying to switch over five years worth of photos, but it's difficult. (And I betcha didn't know I've been blogging here since 2006!)  I have temporarily taken down many photo posts as I attempt to fix this, so I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

The future holds many changes for me, some of which I've alluded to on this blog.  In addition to photos, I'm hoping to incorporate more of my writing (because in case you didn't know, I am a writer by day).  Many of my photoshoots will still appear here; however, I'm hoping to utilize my facebook page more.  I'll still post an image or two here, but you will find the images over there.

For now, I'm back to working on the following:
  • forty-page paper on immigrant identity formation in Europe.
  • an analysis of this book.
  • a critique of this book.
Have a happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment