8.17.2011

Katie & Drake {couples}

I have this awesome friend named Katie. Growing up, we lived a block away from each other, had mutual friends but never really were playmates. Fast forward a few years, we meet and the rest is history. You can imagine my happiness when I found out this past February that she had met an awesome guy and was dating; I love it when my friends find that special someone! I was in Bosnia when Drake first visited Michigan (they have a long-distance relationship) so I didn't have a chance to meet him. But he came back a few weeks ago and I was able to snap these shots! He asked Katie's dad for permission to marry her (isn't that THE sweetest?!) and I have a hunch that an engagement is around the corner ;) I'm so excited to see where life takes these two awesome people!










(i'e never seen my friend so happy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment