1.27.2010

food!

Along with cookies, brownies are a big weakness for me. Unfortunately due to health issues, I'm really not allowed to eat them. Today I broke down and couldn't resist. My sister made a batch of these and they disappeared within 24 hours, but somehow, someone left a tiny little piece left. How could I resist?! The poor brownie was just sitting there...I'm almost positive it was calling my name.

While we're on the topic of food, I thought I'd share some other random food photos I've taken in the past few months.




(for the health-freaks out there like myself...)

Anyone hungry yet?!

3 comments:

  1. So, I hate to be the bearer of loaded good news, but... desserts can be made without wheat, or dairy, or a bunch of other noxious ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I certainly know that ;) I would make those, but unfortunately, they all include refined sugar (corn syrup and both white/brown sugars). And I'm intolerant to that :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I do know that there are recipes that can be found without the sugar, but the substitutes are either too expensive or it takes forever to make the stuff. In the end, I've just decided it's better either way to stay away from sweets. They are fun to photograph though :)

    ReplyDelete