11.25.2010

Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving has taken on a completely new meaning for me. My brother finally graduated from Marine boot camp yesterday, after being away since August. He has changed so much (that's probably an understatement), but it's wonderful to see. I am so proud of him!

My other brother, Josh (pictured below in the camo-colored hoodie) also leaves for Marine boot camp in just a few weeks. This thanksgiving, I am so thankful to God that He has blessed me with a wonderful family and that we can spend the holiday together, because we are growing up and being together won't always be possible.

What are you thankful for?

Other things I am thankful for?
-God (but I think that's a given)
-the fact that it's Thanksgiving and tomorrow, I can listen to Christmas music without being teased.
-that school is nearly over.
-wonderful friends.
-photography!






3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:27 PM

    Look at that Marine!! Beautiful, beautiful photos Kristin. You'll never forget this Thanksgiving for as long as forever. :) Happy day to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!
    And you just GOTTA love the U.S. Marines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You GOTTA love the U.S. Marines. :)
    Happy Turkey Day!
    Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete