4.17.2010

changes.


I've been blogging here for several years now and I've nearly used up all the photo bandwidth I'm allowed. This has caused me to think about where my business and this blog are headed. I have lots of new ideas and photos to share, but time and blog space don't permit me to at this time. Hopefully this summer I'll work towards launching a website with my own domain. I'm really excited! For now, posting will be lighter here and I will be sharing more shoots on Facebook, so follow me there if you wish. I don't plan on using it exclusively, but you will probably see more content there while I begin working on my new website :)

I'm also in the process of obtaining a permanent second shooter, which is also exciting! Stay tuned for details!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:04 PM

    Your own website!! SO exciting! :D Can't wait to see where you take all this photography stuffses, Kristin! And sure wish I could second shoot for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete