9.18.2009

Tips&Links

-PhotoTuts recently posted an awesome link for photographing fireworks. I know it's not really that time of the year, but you HAVE to see these pictures. I'm anxious to try these techniques around the 4th next year!

-Natalie Jost introduced me to the paintings of Janet Hill. They are amazing and I'd love to purchase a few one of these days! Check out her work! I especially like the first painting that Natalie shows.

-Digital Photography School (DPS) had an article that discusses reducing the camera shake during a shoot. Excellent tips!

-And...since autumn is just around the corner in my area, I also found an article on the DPS about photographing the beautiful colors that are everywhere. Fall is one of my favorite seasons because of the abundant colors and I can't wait to share some of my photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment