8.26.2009

{48} Random tidbits from my life...

...because I have been lame and haven't taken any pictures this week. Rare, I know. You'll have to put up with my rambly words in lieu of a picture. Sorry.

It's Wednesday. The middle of the week. I'm kinda wondering where time has gone.

I have two weeks until school starts and less than two weeks of full-time nannying left.

I redid most of my blog. I probably will never stop tweaking things. Comments or criticism?

I will have pictures to share this weekend. My friend Sarah is coming to visit me and we're gonna take some pictures.

Pandora is pretty much the most awesome thing ever.

Fall is coming! I can feel and smell it :)

I'm thinking of participating in a photography internship at some point. I know I'm on track, but there are some holes in my work and most importantly, I know absolutely NOTHING about running a business. Yeah, not a good thing. Sarah Barlow and Jamie Delaine are uh-may-zing photographers who host interns. I'm thinking of applying for one (or both) of their programs next year. I'm excited to stretch and challenge myself!

My sisters are the best. So, I guess I will share a picture in this post. Here are two of my three sisters :) Some people say we all look alike, others disagree (frequently). What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. That's a very dorky picture of me. Nobody is allowed to look at it. :P

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't smell fall here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Danielle! I wish I could package up the smell and send some to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got very excited for Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh! but I am actually just fine not smelling fall. The scent of Autumn means the weather turning colder. I like it hot. ;-)

    ReplyDelete