5.06.2008

Hmmm?

Notice anything new?

Hm?

Yep, I am totally and completely in love with my new header :) Isn't it wonderful??? This was one of the surprises I had in store because I'm re-launching this site. It was done by the very talented Hannahlee. She's also an AWESOME (that's me and her in the photo) photographer, so be sure to check out her stuff.

Thanks a bunches Hannah!

On the blog front, all changes have been completed. But I have another surprise that nobody else knows about yet (except for my Mum)....and I am super excited about that too. Stay tuned!!

6 comments:

  1. I love it!

    Great job Hannah :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Kristin! (And Hannah!)

    I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:58 PM

    Kristin!

    Thank you again and again for letting me do that banner for you - I had so much fun. :)

    Love lots,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks sooo cute!!!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! It must be the time for blog revamps. Good job Hannah!

    ReplyDelete