5.15.2008

Happy blogoversery to...


Kreatively Kristin Photography!!

I know, I can't believe it either! I went back into my archives this morning to look for something....and whatdaya know?!? This blog has been around for TWO years!!! T-W-O!!! Wow!

In honor of my blogoversary (did I spell that correctly??), I'm putting together a slideshow of many photos that I've taken. It should be done in a day or so because I'm still in the process of transferring photos over from my old compy. I'm so psyched about it and I can't wait to post it!!

And...in honor of this occasion, I want all of my readers to leave a comment and let me know they're out there! I don't have a site meter, so I have no clue if I'm posting for myself...or if there's actually two or three others who lurk ;) I'm not looking for flattery...I just want to know who you are! Do you enjoy taking pictures? Do you have a photo blog - if so, feel free to post your link! What's your favorite photo/photo set on my blog? Why? How did you find me?

So...comment away :) As for me, I think this occasion calls for a bowl of ice cream. Haha!

NEXT UP: Slideshow!

3 comments:

  1. how can I resist a plea that also mentions ice cream? :) I just subscribed to your blog in Google reader so I can keep up. I love photography--especially friends'! I had a photography blog til last year...www.nataliephotography.blogspot.com
    Now it's all on private Facebook and the like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading your blog for a while and enjoyed your pictures! I enjoy pictures, but don't have a photo blog - I just occasionally post the ones I take on my blog, maidensofworth.org . I don't know what my favorite of your pictures are, but I really enjoy the ones you take of flowers - especially roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I found you from Hannahlee. I may have to subscribe... I love photography. I do have a photoblog, too. It's lostinephotography.blogspot.com. Woot.

    ReplyDelete