4.14.2014

maybe i'll blog again.

two years ago, i posted that i had a big girl job. i had just started dating. and i had just graduated from college.



but two years can change a lot of things.

i'm getting married in ninety-six days.
my brother got married.
my job situation has changed.
i ran a marathon.
i'll be a homeowner in less than a week.
i have a nephew.



lots can change in two years and it's exciting. in the midst of all these changes, i've been embracing my creative side again. it's mostly out of necessity: i love the office space and desk job but my brain felt dead inside. so i've been taking more photographs. i worked with a bridesmaid to create my veil for the wedding. in the next few weeks, i'll be putting together wedding favors.

it's good to work with my hands and engage my creative juices again.


No comments:

Post a Comment