7.02.2007

Blogger Meet-up!

This evening, we had a wonderful time meeting Peter (formerly of Pete's Place) and Hannah (Hannahlee Photography) G. We had a blast hanging out! Here's a few pictures...more to follow (hopefully)!

Discussing the Mustang


Getting arrested was definitely a highlight! (Okay, this was just a photo op!)

At University of Michigan stadium (L to R: Peter, Hannah, myself and my bro. Jason)

Hannah and I (the Rebelution pose has become infinitely famous)

We're dumpster divers!

Look at those strong guys. They flipped the cement bench over!

5 comments:

  1. Those pictures are great! I especially like the pose in the last one--it's really cute. (Although The Rebelution pose did give me a chuckle.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are sooooo fun!!! Nice pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photos! Seems like you had a lot of fun :-) The last one looks so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I was wondering if ya'll would get a chance to visit while they were up that way. :P

    These are awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:02 PM

    oh, oh! *moooooore* pics :):):)

    were's our CD cover one?

    ReplyDelete