6.03.2007

What a Whirlwind!

Wow - 2 weeks goes by fast! I have done so much in those weeks it's unbelievable. Here's pictures from my travels to Kentucky, graduation and piano recitals. I am working on a new photo set that should be released sometime this week!

(Click to see larger photos. My apologies for some blurry ones.)

Sarah Harris and I

The Hyatt


Brett Harris, myself and Alex Harris

Homeward bound

_________________________________

Graduation


(Don't mind the other gown colors -- there were high schoolers from other schools being honored). I am in the white gown, second row up.

_________________________________

Piano recital



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:00 PM

    Hey, you're back! Yay! Looks like some fun, exciting, new things are going on in your life. :) I LOVE the plane photo!! Thanks for sharing and... I cna't wait for the next set! ;o]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a whirlwind!! I can't wait to see the next photo set!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures,especially the plane one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Kristin, your haircut makes you look older...in a good way! It looks like you're in your twenties. *tear tear* Everyone is growing up!

    ReplyDelete