4.01.2007

It's Springtime!

Last week, Elaina heard the weather forecast on the radio which predicted 60 degree weather. Upon hearing the joyous news, she shouted exuberantly: "Hey Michigan, it's time to play!!!"

A little photographer in training ;)

I just loved her facial expression there!



I was sitting on our porch and was looking through our glass door, fiddling with a camera setting and getting ready to test it out when all of a sudden, Elaina comes up behind me and plops a red cone on my head.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, what a cutie ;) I just LOVE taking pictures of little kids... looks like I'm not the only one ;) Adorable pictures!

    And I enjoy your blog, btw. I visit pretty often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:06 PM

    aw, so cute! Nice shots, as well. :) Little kids are fun to take pics of. I really like that last one; makes me laugh! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristin! Just found this blog-- nice work! :) Miss you guys...

    -Coie

    ReplyDelete